How long to get my Steam Deck?
TL;DR This calculator shows how much progress valve was able to make delivering Steam Decks based on your personal reservation time and data other reddit users share in subreddit r/SteamDeck.
You just need to enter your region, version and reservation time to get your information about how far away you are from ordering your steam deck. Every monday and thursday at about 5pm GMT you can just come back and see how data has changed (without a reddit account and talking to deckbot every week). The url of the result page is a permalink you can use to check the progress.
This site relies on the data u/Fammy collects from the people share their data in the r/SteamDeck subreddit megathreads. So if get your mail from valve to order your Steam Deck please share your data to help other people. This only works with your help!
This project is inspired from u/Fammy`s work on deckbot which is used in the r/SteamDeck subreddit. Deckbot is a chatbot who responds to user comments to give them the information this calculator here also shows.
More explanations on results here
- August 12, 2022: Last update date is now specific per queue. No more 0 progress on batchdays without new data on some queues
- August 7, 2022: Add increase data series to graph
- July 5, 2022: Switch to SSR docker build
- June 28, 2022: Added datepicker as alternative for less exact lookups
- June 26, 2022: Separated backend from frontend
- June 18, 2022: Moved results to separate page for results being shareable via link
- June 17, 2022: Added graph toggle to show all or last 8 data sets
- June 17, 2022: Added graph toggle to auto y-axis and full 100% view
- June 15, 2022: Added graph for past percentages; Limit data points to mondays and thursdays
- June 12, 2022: Added collection of historical data, persistence and presentation of past percentages
- May 31, 2022: Switched text response to be more understandable
- May 30, 2022: Updated to auto fetch data from deckbot google sheet
- May 30, 2022: Updated data from deckbot
- May 29, 2022: Added reservation timestamp from last order of your specific version of Steam Deck in form response
- May 26, 2022: Updated data from deckbot googlesheet
- Store updates on u/Fammy`s data per queue instead of complete datasets
- Think about adding predictions
Created by Labidou51. If you have questions or comments feel free to reach out for me there.